- A vintage-style Varsity jacket featuring the ‘Be Bold Be Brave Be You’ print on the back
- A long sleeved t-shirt
- A fun tutu skirt
- Striped leggings
- A cute bow hairband
- A pair of retro-style cat’s eye glasses
• Ball jointed doll with bendable knees, easy to pose for imaginative play
• Premium saran nylon hair, soft to touch and reduced tangle
• Phthalate free vinyl plastic, super soft feel
• Removable doll shoes, able to stand on her own two feet
• brown doll hair, blue doll eyes
• Loved and suitable for all ages over 3 years
• 7.5/18cm, perfectly portable childhood companion
"Dressed in her vintage-style jacket and glasses, Lottie heads over to the Victorian Bandstand to listen to live music performances. It’s fun to listen to new bands and musicians, discover different types of music, and let loose and dance. Lottie isn’t the greatest dancer, but she’s happy to do her own thing, and isn’t scared to march to the beat of her own drum, and be herself. After a day of music and laughter, Lottie heads home with a spring in her step."
See the rest of our Dolls
Orders between $0.00 - $69.99
Orders $70.00 and above
FREE Standard Shipping is available on orders over $70.00, after discounts are applied.
In case once you receive your Lottie products, they are not just as expected, you can return or exchange your items within 1 month. Contact us via email@example.com and our Customer Service Team will be glad to inform you and guide you through the process. Once the return has been approved, you will receive your refund via the same means used to make your purchase. If you want to learn more about this, please visit our Shopping Guide.
You may also like